Monday 28 July 2014

Question: Recommendation for Wireless Access Point and Network Switch

I would assume if I would like to access my wireless range for my router, it would be best for me to connect a WIRELESS ACCESS POINT? using ethernet cable to my router?



If that's the equipment that I would need, what would be the best AP to compliment RT-AC68U? I am looking at EA-N66 now, but seems it's not exactly worth the money for it's performance?



Also as a home user, I understand it's not necessary to get a managed switch, but is it necessary for a smart switch? How would a smart switch as compared to an unmanaged switch? Any recommendations also?



I am currently not looking at PoE AP or Switch as I understand the options are much less? But if there are good ones out there I wouldn't mind getting it. Could someone also throw out some names?



Thanks





via Hardware Forums http://ift.tt/1pvldvi

No comments:

Post a Comment