Friday 25 July 2014

[Project Log] BLACK OPS II 2.0

My original [Project Log] BLACK OPS II



My previous project is as above. 3 years ago?



Decided its time for an upgrade.



The Core concept for the BLACK OPS II 2.0 remains the same.



In the past month have procure the following items from fellow VRzone & HWZone forumers. Appreciate their friendly nature & also to accommodate my requested dealing location.



1) I7 4770K

2) 16 GB corsair vengeance

3) 2 x Hot swap dock

4) 2TB WD Green HDD (awaiting to deal)



& lastly getting a used GA-UD3H motherboard proves to be elusive.

Currently still waiting for news....haiz



And for lack of a better casing, my Antec P182 will remain.



Will dismantle parts to give the casing a good wash.





via Hardware Forums http://ift.tt/WT1Gyc

No comments:

Post a Comment