Friday 27 December 2013

Recommend: Low Cost Mini-ITX HTPC Case

I am looking for a mitx htpc case that can fit under my TV. The height clearance is 21cm so the height of the case must be under that, vertical standing case are not suitable.



I found the Silverstone GD06 HTPC case fits my requirements, but the price tag of nearly $200 is out of my budget.



The case has to be compatible with mitx motherboards and has 2 pcie slot openings for dual slot graphics cards. CPU cooler clearance is not important as I will be using the stock cooler. Support for full size ATX PSU is nice but if the case includes a SFF PSU that would also work.



My budget is around $100+, the lesser the better.





via Hardware Forums http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=2994417&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment