Saturday 28 December 2013

Build Log: Caselabs Mercury S5 + Pedestal (CLMS5P)

Hey guys, thought I should start a simple build log for sharing :) I had previously completed my Caselabs Mercury S5 build (link here) awhile ago but due to constant poisoning by VRZ bros, decided to upgrade with a C5 Pedestal. Thus, here I am..



PC Components

Intel i7 2600K

MSI Z77 MA G45

Corsair Dominator 4x4gb 2100mhz

Asus HD6990

Samsung 830 Pro 128gb SSD

Sandisk Extreme 240gb SSD

Seasonic 660 X-Series

Caselabs Mercury S5 + Pedestal



Watercooling Components

XSPC Raystorm Intel CPU Block

EK Acetal 6990 Fullcover waterblock and backplate

XSPC D5 Vario x 2

Monsoon Series 2 Premium D5 Dual Bay Res



Alphacool Monsta 240mm

Alphacool XT45 240mm

Alphacool UT60 120mm x 2

Mixture of different brands of fittings with majority from Bitspower





Already dissassembled my rig and started on my pedestal where I will put my 2 240mm rads and dual bay res to keep my S5 on top of the pedestal less crowded.







Prepped my 2nd D5 pump while the rest of my components arrive on Wed.

D5 Vario with Bitspower D5 Pump Top and Mod Kit





My thanks to bro Kq for helping me get the rgb led cables/controller, and the acrylic panel done, decided to try out edge lit sign this time round.











That's all for now while I wait for some stuff to arrive on Wed.





via Hardware Forums http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=2976107&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment