Tuesday 31 December 2013

HELP! Can't connect to M1 fibre Boardband via wire

I have subscript to M1 boardband for the pass 8 months and have been using wireless connection without any problem. Lately I am got some Cat 6 wire and planning to wired my whole house but I try to connect my PC to the ONT HG8240 the connection does not work. My PC is able to detect the 100Mbps signal but the IPv4 and 6 showed no connectivity. I have checked the protocol of both IPv4 & 6 and DNS are set to automatic to obtain address. I also checked my ethernet controller is working fine.



I have also try to connect the wire to my smart tv and again it failed. The TV is not able to automatically set the required field such as DNS, DHCP,etc..



Can anyone advise me how can I get this solve. Thank you.





via Hardware Forums http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=2996699&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment