Saturday 27 December 2014

Which Monitor???

Hi,



I am currently looking to buy a 23-24 inch monitor for my pc (building in 1 weeks time).

However, i am having trouble in selecting which is more suitable or better of a monitor.(For Playing games such as BF4,FC4,Evolve and etc..)

Being..

1) Is the monitor good?

2) Worth the price (features-over-price?)

3) Good enough to support or perform

4) Good reviews



So, I have problems with selecting between TN and IPS Monitors, I search the web and found someone stating this~



"IPS panels monitors are good for gaming, but that segment is still dominated by TN panel monitors because of very low response times and very low input lag. They are also very inexpensive. The combination of all those three things make TN panel monitor an excellent choice for games in general. However, they suffer in color accuracy, viewing angles and in my experience seem to be more prone to backlight bleeding which leads to inconsistent colors in certain parts of the screen. "

True or not, I don't know.. :/



So, i have a few models that is in my consideration list~



TN Monitors:

1) Samsung S24D300HS,

CR:1000:1(typ) RT:2ms(gtg) [$178]

2) AOC E2461FWH,

CR:50M:1(DCR) RT:2ms [$229]

3) BENQ GL2460H,

CR:1000:1(typ) RT:5ms(typ) 2ms(gtg)



IPS Monitors:

1) Samsung S24D390HL, (PLS - Samsung's IPS)
CR:1000:1(Mega DCR) RT: 5ms [$198]

2) AOC I2367FH, (IPS) (with 2W x 2 Speakers)

CR:50M:1(DCR) RT:5ms [$229]

3) Philips 234E5QHAB, (AH-IPS) (with 5W x 2 Speakers)

CR: 20M:1(DCR) RT:5ms(gtg) [$249]



Legend:

B - Brightness

CR- Contrast Ratio

RT - Response Time



So.. Which monitor is more value for money and able to provide to my needs? (Price does not matter, these 3 is in my budget. I just want a GOOD Monitor! )



Thank You!!





via Hardware Forums http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=3196651&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment