Saturday 17 May 2014

Project Log : Einzige Der White Fortschritte

This time I mean it! I want to really build a WC rig small case mod not a case mod.

Spent too much time waiting for stuff and case modding the last time and in the end I move all my stuff into my switch 810.



Project Log : Einzige Der White Fortschritte

Ran out of english words. We all know using german is cool right :P





Since my hardware is nothing of interest I'll be listing only the other gear

Case : NZXT Switch 810 (White chassis w/ Matte black panels hybrid)

PSU : CoolerMaster V1200 Platinum

HDDs : 1TB WD1002FAEX WD Black, Hitachi 7K1000.C 1TB, Toshiba 3TB (Hitachi platform)

Fans : 5x AFB1212M PWM, 2x 4710KL-04w-B59, 1x CoolerMaster Jetflo

RAM : Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600 OC'd to 1866

CPU : Intel Xeon L5639 (3.6GHz OC'd, 6core)

Keyboard : CM Storm MECH

Mouse : CM Storm Mizar

Headset : CM Storm Pulse-R

WC Gear :

EK Supreme HF Acetal+Nickel

XSPC Razor 7970 (new style)

Magicool 360

Magicool 240

Hard acrylic tubing (10x14mm)

Multi links, Compression fittings for acrylic tubing, Black acrylic reservoir



No fan controller as this build doesn't need it. It's sometimes cool but nah. :)





via Hardware Forums http://ift.tt/Tf2N9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment