Friday 30 January 2015

[Help] Ram compatibility

Hi, a friend recently asked me to help plan out a rig with him and while thats all fine and dandy I seem to have hit a snag.



Normally I would have gone with a closed loop cooler, but for this current build I'm currently dabbling with aircoolers, something I have not done (lucky me to be born in the generation of affordable liquid loop cooling) I currently have no clue as to whether the current configuration would allow for non low profile ram modules.Current chosen Motherboard is the Asus H97 Gaming Pro paired with a 212X cooler.



Is there any website or something where i can check for stuff like these? (For future reference)



P.s. gonna leave the current rough plan here for any more comments/suggestions.








via Hardware Forums http://ift.tt/1D0XH1a

No comments:

Post a Comment