Wednesday 28 January 2015

Back to Overclock - Opinions needed

Unfortunately has been few years with no PC rig since I started working and carry notebook wherever I go. But I do remember the good old days where It was great to tweak the rig and squezze every Mhz our of every component. Unfortunately its not that much fun with a notebook :P



I have most of my components selected :



MSI Z97 MPOWER Max AC

Intel Core i7-4790K

Cooler Master V8 GTS

Corsair HX 1050

980 AMP!

G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)

SSD OCZ VERTEX 460A 480GB

Seagate Barracuda 2 TB





But Im wondering if this a good selection of motherboard / PSU / Memory





What do you guys think, considering I didnt overclock for quite few years now. I want easy but rock stable motherboard overclock.. :angel:





via Hardware Forums http://ift.tt/1EiPd9U

No comments:

Post a Comment