Friday 26 September 2014

Selecting a second pair of headphone

I was wondering if you could help me choose my second pair of headphone.



Currently i have a AKG 495NC and i travel quiet a lot on the train. One thing that attracts me alot is the pure/chirps sound, it might have a deep base if i understand the terms correctly.



I am thinking of the following

sennheiser momentum (tried it the other day but felt a little empty and the sound wasnt as sharp and clear as i hope. Maybe i am wrong since reviews everywhere says that it is amazing)



Beats Studio Wireless

AKG 545 OR AKG 845 (wired and wireless)



Are you able to share with me in your experience, which one will give me the sound quality AKG 495NC is giving me now ? As well as the pros and cons.



*Wouldnt want to look stupid heading down to the physical store and ask to try out that many headphones.





via Hardware Forums http://ift.tt/1mvJ6b5

No comments:

Post a Comment