Thursday 25 September 2014

HELP! Can moderator ban people from selling starhub cable modem?

I had buy two cisco cable modem DPC3925, yesterday and today.







Call up starhub, said one modem have active broadband service and one with home voice digital service. So they said they need to contact account owner who tag to this modem. I asking for what? Since they sell this modem to me I an the rightful owner not them starhub should be activating the services regardless of any active service and tag to me. I buying the second modem also the same issue.







Yesterday I buy S$40 from this hardwarezone forum and another S$30 from vr-zone.com forum. I call up the seller and they said they will come to collect from me.







I been thinking of destroy the modem, or I made a police report to check if these modem are stolen property or loss which is illegal to sell like handphone and refuse to return the owner.







Why dun like starhub like last time we have to rent the cable modem and once we terminate the service if not we pay the loss or damage of the modem and the modem ID will be blacklisted not able to use on the network anymore as stolen or loss? Like cable TV, the set top box we got to rent it. Or I use both modem free services since is active?





via Hardware Forums http://ift.tt/1rf4Fhs

No comments:

Post a Comment