Tuesday 25 March 2014

$60~$100 reward for news OR return of 32GB thumbdrive, taken by medium-build 40s man

I am offering a reward for the return of my 32GB thumbdrive and for anyone who provides news and information on the person who took it.

The reward amount will be enough for you to buy 2-3 new 32GB thumbdrives: between $60 to $100.



Please SMS me at 84462268.



The thumbdrive contains some parts of my final year project and I hope to get it back in time.



Details on the thumbdrive:

- The thumbdrive is 32GB, black in color.

- It has some red words on it.

- There's also some blue stuff on it. (More info on this below)





I have managed to trace the bus plate number and asked for details from the bus driver who witnessed the person taking my thumbdrive.



Details on the person who took it:

- A medium-build man in his 40s took the thumbdrive.

- It happened yesterday, on an SBS bus, service 197, heading towards Jurong East.

- The timing was around 12:38, slightly after midnight, near the NUS area.

- The medium-build man alighted in the west area after NUS.

- I have also spoken to the SBS Road Master, who has sent the request for the CCTV footage. In the process of retrieving it.



Contacting me:

- You can SMS me at 84462268.

- To verify whether you have seen the thumbdrive, please describe the blue stuff you see. It could be one or more "blue things".

(eg a blue sticker, some blue marker writing, blue casing, etc)



I hope to get it back as soon as possible because I need it for my final year project.





via Hardware Forums http://ift.tt/1fhCSCd

No comments:

Post a Comment