Sunday, 23 February 2014

Completing the Gaming Rig

Dear Everyone,



I'm currently looking into DIY and thought of buying a DIY from SLS.



Here's my build but some are missing. Please help me to fill it out.



i5-4670k

Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H

Kingston 16GB (2 x 8GV) DDR 3-1600

GTX 770



Is it overkill for a budget of 1.4k - 1.5k . Including OS and Mouse and Keyboard and Monitor?

Really appreciate your help.



My screen resolution would be 1920 x 1080 :msnblush: Please note. Im a newbie.



Hello, thanks for massive help.



I've put some parts together and see if im missing anything else.



i5-4670K + Gigabyte Z87m-D3H - 502

Gigabyte GTX 770 - 559

G.Skill RipJaws x 1866 2 x 4 - 119

CoolerMaster G650M 80+Bronze 125

Seagate 1TB 7200 rpm - 80



Prices are from CyberMind



I will go OC in the future. I dont mind spending a little more out of budget though.

How about DVD ? Can i just throw something there.

I'm missing a monitor though. Some recomendations?





via Hardware Forums http://ift.tt/1eRTleU

No comments:

Post a Comment