Wednesday 26 November 2014

Guide: Singtel- Fastest network in Singapore? B***SH*T.

I just changed from M1 100mb to Singtel 500mb.

Its said Singtel is the fastest network.

As recommended by singtel, I installed 801.11ac network card for my lappy.

But the download speed is even slower than M1 100mb.

Previous M1 download speed for torrent file (3.5mbs), now singtel download speed (2.7bms).

If you call singtel, they will let you to do the download test on their own website, showing you definitely have a download speed of (500mbs). F**K you Singtel! Stopping playing this trick around!



I know this is ridiculous to compare 500mb to 100mb. but Singtel really disappointed me. How dare they can claim they r the fastest. what a joke!





via Hardware Forums http://ift.tt/1AUpwut

No comments:

Post a Comment