Just wanted to share experience so that all aware.
Starhub kept calling me to free ugrade when my contract was ending. added a data sim 1mb free!
Thought was good deal and so went ahead and upgrade.
Expected delay over technical upgrade, could even bear with the delay of data sim card to my house.
But what I could not understand was, they charge me not the same rate as previous (despite promise of free upgrade); but the rate was a NO CONTRACT RATE!
More that that, they charge 3 MONTHS CONTINUALLY. AFTER 8 CALLS TO 1633, I WAS DIVERTED TO 1630 SALES, THEN TO 1637. I EVEN SEND 4 EMAILS TO DATE.
i learned that the sales did not put my contract up as a upgrade! and that is why is under status NO CONTRACT. i said what a ridiculous suggestion, especially since they did the techinical upgrade and send me the data sim card.
SO FAR NO ONE HAS CALLED ME BACK, DESPITE THEIR PROMISE TO GET SOMEONE TO CALL ME BACK. WHILE THEY HAVE REPLIED TO MY EMAIL, IT WAS MORE A RESPONSE EMAIL THEN A SOLUTION.
To be fair, a person from 1637 did give a compromise, BUT I HAVE YET TO HEAR OFFICIALLY FROM THEM.
Just to share so all who upgrade be careful over the billing.
Starhub kept calling me to free ugrade when my contract was ending. added a data sim 1mb free!
Thought was good deal and so went ahead and upgrade.
Expected delay over technical upgrade, could even bear with the delay of data sim card to my house.
But what I could not understand was, they charge me not the same rate as previous (despite promise of free upgrade); but the rate was a NO CONTRACT RATE!
More that that, they charge 3 MONTHS CONTINUALLY. AFTER 8 CALLS TO 1633, I WAS DIVERTED TO 1630 SALES, THEN TO 1637. I EVEN SEND 4 EMAILS TO DATE.
i learned that the sales did not put my contract up as a upgrade! and that is why is under status NO CONTRACT. i said what a ridiculous suggestion, especially since they did the techinical upgrade and send me the data sim card.
SO FAR NO ONE HAS CALLED ME BACK, DESPITE THEIR PROMISE TO GET SOMEONE TO CALL ME BACK. WHILE THEY HAVE REPLIED TO MY EMAIL, IT WAS MORE A RESPONSE EMAIL THEN A SOLUTION.
To be fair, a person from 1637 did give a compromise, BUT I HAVE YET TO HEAR OFFICIALLY FROM THEM.
Just to share so all who upgrade be careful over the billing.
via Hardware Forums http://ift.tt/1gIT15x
No comments:
Post a Comment